Hey Friends, I’m Lisa
I’m an outdoor enthusiast, dog mom, and homebody at heart. I’m married to my best friend, Jordan, and wherever one of us goes, you can usually find the other. We’re both extroverted introverts, and as much as we love to be homebodies together, we will go stir-crazy if we have to sit around for too long! Our absolute favorite things to do together are snowboarding, paddle boarding, and binge watching Netflix. It's called balance, lol.
I’m an INFJ and an Enneagram 9. If you’re not super familiar with personality types, that just means in a nutshell that I really care deeply for people. I may not know you yet, but I probably already like you! Someone wanting to be my friend is the greatest honor there is, and I would absolutely love to be yours. I want to be that friend for you that sticks by your side and captures the things happening in your life that mean the most to you. Every little happy tear shed and hug given. Memories are a precious thing to remember, and I’d love to be able to help preserve yours. Love you already <3
random useless facts about me:
1. I love to laugh! A sense of humor is my favorite thing in a person, and I will laugh at dad jokes if you tell me one.
2. My closet and home consist of mostly black, white, grey, tan, and denim. Neutrals are life.
3. I’ve been to the Mall of America twice. Didn’t buy anything either time.
4. I have a degree in Business Administration.
5. My husband (Jordan) works in aviation and has his pilot’s license.
6. I can meow like a cat pretty convincingly. They talk back 90% of the time.